Smart Cycling Level 200
Time & Location
About the Event
Improve your skills, learn the rules of the road, and build confidence when riding your bike! Successful completion of Smart Cycling Part One, Part Two, Part Three, and Part Four is required for those experienced cyclists wishing to register for the Seminar to be certified as League Cycling Instructors (LCIs). If you are registered and do not show up, someone else may have been denied a spot. If you register and are unable to attend, please send a message to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the class.
The schedule for Smart Cycling Part Two is as follows:
Part One review
- Basic bicycle handling skills (ABC check, stopping, scan & turn, gear selection)
Requirements for All Participants:
- Must be able to ride a bicycle for at least one mile
- Bring a bike in good working condition
- Bring a properly fitting bicycle helmet (helmets are REQUIRED!)
- Sign the NHCAT waiver
- Bring a water bottle, light snacks or fruit, and sunblock
- Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth while indoors
Requirements for Minors 14-18:
Minors from 14 to 18 are welcome but must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian for the duration of each class. Parents/adult guardians must register and attend the class and join the group ride with their minor child(ren). Parents/guardians must sign a waiver for the minor(s).