Gear Shifting / Hill Climbing
Time & Location
About the Event
This class will teach you how to use your gears for efficient shifting to ride up and down hills.
Requirements for all classes.
Each participant must:
- Bring a properly fitting bicycle helmet if you have one. Free new helmets will be given to all who need one.
- Bring a bicycle in good working condition.
- Must be able to ride for at least one mile.
- Sign the HNCAT waiver.
- Bring their own water, snacks, sunblock, etc.
- Wear their face mask over their nose and mouth in indoor settings and when proper social distancing cannot be practiced.
* Participants under 14-18 must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian for the duration of each class. A parent or adult guardian must enroll and attend the classes and rides with their minor children.